TECAM Laboratories offer several ISO 17025 accredited assays employed for environmental evaluation. Laboratories for ecotoxicology, physical chemistry and Ames tests evaluate the adverse effects of chemicals and industrial effluents on the environment. Our portfolio meets the requirements of CONAMA resolution 357/05, which defines environment conditions, ecotoxicological control and discharge standards for wastewater, as well as CONAMA resolution 454/12 for the management and disposal of dredged material using tests with sea water sediment. TECAM performs testing for the characterization of water, as well as sludge and effluents disposal according to CONAMA 430/11 and SMA 03/2000. TECAM is prepared to perform environmental acute and chronic toxicity studies on aquatic and terrestrial organisms employing test systems as bees, algae, birds, earthworms, sea urchins, microcrustacea and others such as:
• Amphipodes (Leptocheirus plumulosus; Grandidierella bonnieroides);
• Microcrustacea (Daphnia similis, Daphnia magna e Ceriodaphnia dubia);
• Algae (Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata);
• Mysids (Mysidopsis juniae);
• Sea urchin (Lytechinus variegatus, Echinometra lucunter);
• Fish (Danio rerio);
• Earthworms (Eisenia foetida);
• Honeybees (Apis mellifera).
*Please see the website for the accredited tests.